Total Body Lift Before and After Photos in Newport Beach, Orange County
Orange County Total Body Lift Patient 28
After losing over 100 pounds through laparascopic gastric bypass surgery, this 45 year-old woman came to Plastic Surgery Orange County for a total body lift. She was unhappy with her breast shape and sagging, arms, upper back, lower body, abdomen, buttock deflation, and thigh looseness. She wanted all these areas enhanced and corrected.
Upon examination, she was found to have arm pit laxity, a moderate degree of laxity of her arms, severe breast deflation and sagging, upper back laxity, abdominal tissue excess, waist tissue excess, pubic looseness and sagging, vertical thigh laxity, and loss of buttock fullness and sagging.
Dr. Agha planned a two-stage total body lift procedure according to the patient's priorities and desires. The first stage included the following procedures:
- Lower body lift
- Monsplasty to correct pubic laxity
- Lateral thigh lift to lift the outer thigh and remove waist tissue excess
- Buttock lift to remove the excess lower back and upper buttock skin while lifting the buttocks
- Tummy Tuck
- Buttock augmentation with lower back fat
- Spiral thigh lift to elevate the back and inner thighs
- Liposuction of the lower back and waists
Patient's first stage took approximately 7 hours of surgery. Her 2nd stage included the following procedures:
- Breast augmentation with round high-profile silicone implants and breast lift
- J-upper body lift to reduce upper back excess and looseness
- L-brachioplasty to reduce the upper arm and lift the arm pit.
Patient's second stage took approximately 6.5 hours of surgery. Post-operative photos were taken 9 months after her last procedure.