Total Body Lift Before and After Photos in Newport Beach, Orange County
Newport Beach Total Body Lift Patient 27
After losing over 100 pounds through laparascopic gastric bypass surgery, this 59 year-old woman came to Plastic Surgery Orange County for a total body lift. She was unhappy with her large breasts despite prior breast reduction, sagging breasts, upper back, arms, lower body, abdomen, buttock deflation, and thigh laxity. She wished to all of these areas corrected.
Upon examination, she was found to have a arm pit laxity, moderate degree of laxity of her arms, breast sagging, macromastia (large breasts), upper back laxity, abdominal tissue excess, waist tissue excess, pubic sagging, vertical thigh laxity, and loss of buttock shape and fullness.
Her two-stage total body lift procedure was designed for the patient according to her desires and priorities. The patient's first stage included the following procedures:
- Dermal bra suspension breast reduction, reshaping, and lift
- Bra-line upper body lift to reduce upper back excess and looseness
- L-brachioplasty to reduce the upper arm and lift the arm pit
- Reverse abdominoplasty to remove upper abdominal excess skin
- Buttock fat transfer to reshape the buttocks and to augment buttock size
Her first stage took about 6 hours of surgery. She healed well after her surgery and underwent her second stage surgery 3 months after. The patient's second stage included the following procedures:
- Lower body lift
- Monsplasty to correct pubic laxity
- Lateral thigh lift to lift the outer thigh and remove waist tissue excess
- Buttock lift to remove the excess lower back and upper buttock skin while lifting the buttocks
- Tummy Tuck
- Buttock augmentation with lower back fat
- Spiral thigh lift to elevate the back and inner thighs
- Liposuction of the lower back and waists
Her second stage surgery took 7 hours. Post-operative photos were taken approximately 6 months after her last procedure.